For sales executives, information is power; not having reliable information lessens the accuracy of your forecasting, leaves you vulnerable to competitive maneuvering, weakens your position in customer negotiations, and can often send you chasing after low-value customers. But managing the complexity of customer, product, channel, and competitive interactions is challenging.
DecisionPath Consulting helps sales executives and sales teams evaluate improvement opportunities enabled by business intelligence, big data, business performance management, and business analytics. With the right solution, sales executives and sales teams can achieve sales goals and streamline multidimensional analysis of sales information to measure, monitor, analyze, predict, and report on sales performance, trends, opportunities, and threats.
- BI for Sales Professionals:
DecisionPath provides business intelligence solutions to help sales managers:
- Budget, plan and forecast revenue more accurately
- Better monitor and manage revenue attainment, and analyze variances
- Understand pricing impacts on margin objectives
Sales Success Stories
- Hospitality Company; BI for Sales and Marketing-1:
Utilizing sales and marketing BI applications to identify, reward, and retain our client’s best customers and drive competitive success
- Food Manufacturer; BI for Sales Professionals-1:
Developing sophisticated B2B sales plans; utilizing sales, customer and product information to better analyze, predict and report on sales performance
- Financial Services Company, BI for Sales and Marketing-1:
Leveraging multi-channel cross-selling and up-selling solutions to increase revenues, and cash flow through the use of sophisticated analytics IT applications