Finance executives can benefit from business intelligence, big data, business performance management, cost analysis, and business analytics in ways that were not possible as recently as 15 years ago. As both providers and consumers of financial information, finance departments are challenged to provide more timely insight into the root causes of their company’s financial performance. Instead of focusing on financial information that can have operational impact, too many finance teams spend significant time and energy obtaining and reconciling financial and operational data from multiple disparate systems.
DecisionPath can help you leverage business intelligence, big data, business performance management, cost analysis, and business analytics to achieve a holistic financial perspective – enabling you to probe beneath aggregated financial accounting numbers to quickly and economically analyze the operational drivers of key financial metrics. We take a holistic approach, creating business intelligence solutions that allow you to identify and improve the operational processes that drive profits and performance.
- BI for Finance Professionals:
DecisionPath provides business intelligence solutions to help finance managers:
- Better understand the relationship between operational performance and financial results
- Achieve better visibility into working capital and cash management
- Use more timely and accurate information for planning, forecasting and budgeting
Finance Success Stories
- Manufacturing Company; BI for Financial Management-1:
Delivering comprehensive high-quality financial, cost, and operational information for a large, multi-division, multi-product company
- Food Company; BI for Financial Management – 1:
transforming fragmented and inconsistent financial and operational data into high-quality information to plan, budget, measure, control, and drive company financial performance
- Financial Services Company; BI for Finance Management – 1:
Cost-effectively leveraging high-quality financial, cost, and operational information to plan, budget, measure, control, and drive company financial performance